MIRA MAR VETS: HELPING YOU STAY AT HOME
To enable us to keep looking after your pets at this challenging time, the dedicated team at Mira Mar Vets needs to stay healthy!
We also want all of you and your family to be healthy, so we’ve come up with a couple of ideas to help you care for your pet from home.
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
- We are commencing a home delivery service for pet foods, over the counter medications and prescription medications.
- Orders can be placed by calling 98415422 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be able to deliver to you if you live within our normal home visit range (approx 10km).
- Please call us to discuss options if you live outside our home delivery range.
- For this service there will be a $5 delivery fee.
- Payment will be processed over the phone at the time of order and delivery will be contactless.
- We will advise when to expect delivery and also confirm when it has occurred.
- PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO COLLECT ITEMS IN PERSON, WE ASK YOU TO CALL US TO ARRANGE A COLLECTION TIME.
- As most of you know, all pets receiving ongoing prescription medications require a veterinary consultation at least 6 monthly.
- For the foreseeable future we will be offering phone consultations for these “ongoing medications visits”.
- We will book these consultations just like a normal visit. Please call 9841 5422 or email email@example.com
- One of our vets will call you at the agreed time to discuss how everything is going with your pet, current medications and any other concerns you have with their health.
- A clinical record will be created and we can then prescribe and deliver you more medications.
- A revisit fee will apply to these consultations which will include the medication delivery fee.
- Payment will be processed over the phone at the time of order and medication delivery will be contactless.
- AT THIS STAGE WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXAMINE NEW HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR OUR PATIENTS AT THE CLINIC, FOLLOWING ALL CURRENT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES.
If you have any questions about our new services, please give us a call on 9841 5422,or email firstname.lastname@example.org